Many people suffer from oily skin which makes your skin appear shiny and is prone to many skin problems. There are certain factors which can cause oily skin such as hormone levels, heredity, pregnancy, diet, humidity and cosmetics. Some of the common symptoms of oily skin are excess oil on skin, pimples, rough pores, blemishes and blackheads.
There are several remedies for oily skin care which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects.
Some of the popular remedies for skin care which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. Take grams flour (60 grams), eight to ten drops of mustard oil, half teaspoon of turmeric powder and raw milk. Mix them together to form a paste and then apply this paste on the affected region of your skin. Wait for five to ten minutes and then rub your skin with your palms to remove the paste. Wash with warm water and wipe with soft towel. This is one of the most effective home remedies for skin care.
Make it a daily habit to drink eight to ten glasses of water. This will help in flushing out the toxins from your body.
3. Mix half teaspoon of cucumber juice and half teaspoon of limejuice. Every day you should apply this mixture on your face at least half hour before bath. This home remedy will prove to be quite effective in treating oily skin.
4. Aloe vera gel is also very effective for oily skin care. All you need to do is cut some aloe vera leaves and then extract their gel. Now apply this aloe vera gel on the affected area of your skin. Wait for few minutes and then wash with water.
This is one of the most efficient home remedies for oily skin care.
5. Taker some lemon juice and water and mix them in equal quantities. Now apply this mixture on your skin and later use lukewarm water followed by cool water to rinse your skin. This is a very effective home remedy for oily skin care.
Grind couple of almonds and bengalinewsreporting.over-blog.com then add honey (half tablespoon) in it to form a fine paste. Use this paste to massage your face for fifteen to twenty minutes. Now take a clean cloth and dip it in warm water. Use this cloth to wipe your face and then rinse with water.
This natural remedy will give a glow to your skin and will make it appear fresh.
7. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juicehome_emedies_fo_oily_skin_that_give_amazing_esults, half teaspoon of honey and egg white together. Now add brewer's yeast powder in this mixture and make a fine paste.
Apply this paste on your skin and wait for approximately twenty minutes. Later you can wash your skin with water.
The above mentioned home remedies for oily skin care are some of the most significant natural remedies. These home remedies are simple to use and are quite cheap with no side effects